How can anglers be more mobile?
How can they easily carry everything they need for an afternoon fishing?
No problem with the Fisherman's Waist-pack. Westfield have been designing and manufacturing tackle bags since 1982, and the latest waist pack design is specifically for anglers wanting to spend time casting lures, go rock-hopping or do some beach fishing. The modular design allows for a multitude of uses from a simple waist-belt capable of holding jigs, to a tackle bag complete with fishing pliers and rod holder for the rock-hoppers.
Better still, because of the clever modular design, the pliers pouch, tackle bag and rod holder can all be removed to reveal the elastic holder loops that can be used to hold all manner of lures or tackle items.
Tackle Bag Design Features:
- Flexible modular design（5 pcs total + strap)
- Duralon PE weave material
- Pliers holding pouch
- Insulated bottle-holder
- Rod holder slot - ideal for rock-hopping
- Quality zippers with fast-zip thumb loops
- Adjustable 4cm wide waist strap
- Padded construction for added comfort
- Pouch, bag and rod holder-slot
- Main Bag - 20cm x 15cm x 8cm
- Front Pocket - 19cm x 13cm x 2.5cm
- Rod Holder Diameter - 4.5cm
- Drink Holder Diameter - 8.5cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pro-Spin Tackle users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.