The SFT SEAHUNT 135 lures are shallow diving and specifically designed for large saltwater fish species. The SFT’s SEAHUNT streamlined body combines with the minimal lip design results in a natural wide rolling swim action.
- Solid laser-cut stainless skeleton and Owner ST41 trebles provide ultimate strength - check the image gallery!
- Specifically designed for trolling or casting for Tuna, GT Mackerel Barra and other pelagic fish species.
The wide tail structure and auto S&G ring check-weight shifts the centre of gravity to the end of the lure for improved casting distance and accuracy. A single piece centred mould strip cut from stainless steel gives a direct line of contact with hooked fish and guards against failure during battles with larger trophy fish species.
All SFT SEAHUNT lures incorporate a single stainless steel internal skeletal design stamped from a solid sheet of metal to ensure strength and reliability, even when hooking trophy fish. Hooks and split-rings are corrosion resistant and equally robust, stainless split-ring and Owner ST hooks, making this lure series ideal for both freshwater and saltwater angling environments.
Lure Design Features:
- Solid stainless steel laser cut skeleton for ultimate strength (300lb break strain)
- Flattened tail section results in a wider and more stable action
- Owner Cultiva treble hooks
- Low gravity counter-weight improves casting distance and lure action
- Power split-rings and combination rings
- Rated to handle over 120lb fish
Max. Casting: 70m [Main line: PE 2#, Shock Leader: 40lbs]
Type: Sinking Minnow
Diving Depth: 1.2m
Swimming Action: Wide Rolling (rolling + swinging)
Hook: OWNER ST-41TN #1
Connecting Ring: SFT Power Combine Ring 4#50LB
Split Ring: SFT Power Split Ring 5#80LB
Recommended Main Line: PE1.5#～4#
Recommended Shock Leader: 30LB～60LB
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pro-Spin Tackle users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.