The new Battle II features a Full Metal Body. The 1000-4000 models use a high strength graphite rotor, while the 5000-8000 versions use an aluminium rotor. All rotor designs are Techno-Balanced for smooth and balanced retrieve every time. HT-100™ Versa-Drag™ carbon-fibre drag washers where each side the drag washers are utilised in this design, giving the reel higher maximum drags.
The heavy-duty aluminium bail wire resists dents, nicks, and bends that happen when fishing for saltwater game fish. The Braid Ready Superline Spool™ is built with line capacity rings, giving the angler instant awareness of line amounts remaining on the spool.
Reel Design Features:
- Full metal body and high-strength graphite or alloy rotor (model dependent) to reduce weight
- Over-size HT-100 Versa-Drag system
- 5 Sealed stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing
- Machine-cut main gear for a precise meshing
- Hardened pinion gear improves reel life
- Techno balanced rotor for smooth reeling
- Line capacity rings for instant visual of remaining line
- Superline braid ready spool with line capacity rings
- CNC machined handle
- High-density EVA handle knob
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pro-Spin Tackle users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.