The Okuma Quick Retro IM8 4pc Travel Rod series suit anglers seeking a quality ultra-portable lure rod or drop-shot rig. Okuma's QRT564 is constructed from imported TORAY Carbon material making it super sensitive with the power to set hooks. The high quality Fuji reel seat and guides ensure reliability and longevity. The split-butt design means it can handle ultra-light spinning reels, baitcaster reels and spin-cast reels while still maintaining great levels of balance, thus reducing angler fatigue. The high density EVA butt-grips are more durable than cork and also provide higher levels of grip. A top choice for mobile finesse anglers that tend towards throwing smaller lures and soft plastics.
Rod Design Features:
- IM8 Carbon outer wrap
- 4 section rod blank for easy break-down while travelling
- Durable inner graphite rod blank construction
- Aluminium oxide guide inserts
- Comfortable EVA foam fore and rear split-butt grips
- Waterproof travel tube with shoulder strap
Rod Design Specifications:
- Weight : 107g
- Closed Length: 0.453m
- Extended Length: 1.695m / 5'6"
- Section: 4
- Action: Medium
- Line Wt (lbs): 2-10
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pro-Spin Tackle users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.