Fuji-Toki FP-2000 Air Pump Live Bait Aerator
The best value high level live bait aerator
The Fuji-Toki FP-2000 is a quality, water-resistant (IPX6 rating) live-bait aerator rated at 2L/min and capable of aerating up to 50 litre bait buckets.
A bait-bucket full of dead bait is the last thing anglers need during a fishing trip. Why risk the success of your trip on cheap and inferior made portable aerator pumps?
The FP-2000 is totally portable, battery operated and comes with hose and air-stone. With two "D" type batteries it can run up to 65 hours on the low setting and 18 hours on high, making it one of the longest battery operated pumps available. The 3 rolling-valve pump makes the FP-2000 efficient and more reliable than traditional designs. Just add batteries and clip it to your tank, bait bucket or shrimp bag.
Aerator Design Features:
- Up to 65 hour run-time (low setting)
- IPX6 water resistance rating
- 2 L/min flow rate (high setting) 0.9L/min (low setting)
- 3 Rolling-valve pump design for quiet reliable performance
- Light-weight at just 300g
- Air stone diffuses bubbles for optimum oxygen saturation
- Small footprint at just 80 x 148 x 42.5mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pro-Spin Tackle users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.