Daiwa Jet Air 214 Fishing Air Pump Live Bait Aerator
Dual speed output - Made in Japan
A bait-bucket full of dead bait is the last thing anglers need during a fishing trip. Why risk the success of your trip on cheap and inferior made portable aerator pumps?
The Daiwa Jet Air 214 is truly a quality bait pump. Made in Japan, the Jet Air is a water-resistant (IPX6 rating) live-bait aerator rated at 1.5L/min (high) or 0.8L/min and capable of aerating up to 40 litre bait buckets. The Daiwa Jet Air is totally portable, battery operated and comes complete with air hose and air-stone. With up to a massive 80 hours run time on the low setting the Daiwa Jet Air 214 is probably the most efficient portable live bait pump.
Just add batteries and clip it to your tank, bait bucket or shrimp bag.
Aerator Design Features:
- Up to 80 hour run-time (low setting) / up to 30 hours on high
- IPX6 water resistance rating
- 1.5 L/min flow rate (high setting) 0.8 L/min (low setting)
- Rolling-valve pump design for quiet reliable performance
- Ultra light-weight at just 170g (without battery)
- Air stone diffuses bubbles for optimum oxygen saturation
- Small footprint at just 80 x 140 x 45mm
- Requires two "D" Size batteries
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pro-Spin Tackle users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.