Unaware anglers might be forgiven for not knowing that Daiwa offer a range of quality fishing knives. Made in Japan from quality stainless steel Daiwa's Fish Knife II offers a host of features at a price that wont break the bank, making it one of the best value general purpose fishing knives available. At just 8.4 cm folded it is quite compact and unfolds to a handy 21.5 cm in length. Quality materials and construction mean this is a knife that will stand the testing conditions of serving as your daily knife.
Knife Design Features:
- Rust resistant stainless steel blade (84mm)
- Stainless hinge pins
- Robust locator spigot secures blade position
- Butterfly style handle for blade protection and compact storage
- Snap-lock handle clasp mechanism
- Ultra-durable plastic handles and clasp
- Made in Japan
- Length: 8.4 cm (folded) / 21.5 cm unfolded
- Materials: stainless blade / plastic handle
- Origin: Japan
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pro-Spin Tackle users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.