This quality 4.0m squid gaff from Japanese company Aori Ika, is built extremely well, and represents great value for money.
Anyone who has ever watched an enthusiastic squidder hook a sizeable cephalopod only to get it pier-side and lose it while trying to muscle it up onto the deck-will understand the need for a better method of landing squid from a height. A must have piece of equipment for any squidder.
Squid Gaff Design Features:
- Sharpened hook design for instant penetration and easy handling
- Extra long - 4.0m fully extended
- Carabiner for attaching to belt
- Elastic safety strap with clip
- Textured high density EVA grip
- Convenient and compact - only 34.5 cm collapsed
- Composite telescopic shaft for lightness and strength
- Weighs 455g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pro-Spin Tackle users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.