The SFT Takumi 95 lure is specifically designed for tuna and other pelagic fish species up to 300lb!
- Solid laser-cut stainless skeleton and Owner ST66 trebles provide ultimate strength - check the image gallery!
- Specifically designed for trolling or casting for Tuna, GT Mackerel Barra and other pelagic fish species.
With a compact body design and substantial weight Takumi lures have exceptional casting range and get into the fish strike zone as quickly as possible. The inclusion of a dorsal fin lure design results in a lure that tracks straight, even at highest trolling speed.
All SFT Takumi lures incorporate a single stainless steel internal skeletal design stamped from a solid sheet of metal to ensure strength and reliability, even when hooking trophy fish. Hooks and split-rings are corrosion resistant and equally robust, stainless split-ring and Owner ST hooks, making the Takumi lure series ideal for both freshwater and saltwater angling environments.
Lure Design Features:
- Solid stainless steel laser cut skeleton for ultimate strength (300lb break strain)
- High back fin design - enables high speed trolling
- Owner Cultiva treble hooks
- Low gravity counter-weight improves casting distance and lure action
- Power split-rings and combination rings
- Rated to handle over 150lb fish
Casting range: 30g up to 70m/40g up to 80m
Weight: 30g Floating or 40g Sinking
Type: Minnow Body
Diving Depth: 1.5m
Swimming Action: Complex Wobbling (tight wobbling)
Hook: OWNER ST66-2#
Connecting Ring: SFT Power Combine Ring 5#80LB
Split Ring: SFT Power Split Ring 6#100LB
Recommended Main Line: PE1.5#～4#
Recommended Shock Leader: 30LB～60LB
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pro-Spin Tackle users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.