The Revo® SX spinning reel takes cutting edge design to the next level. By utilizing an Insert Molded C6 (IM-C6™) carbon body design that incorporates a one piece aluminum gear box, the latest Revo SX is lighter than the previous generation while maintaining excellent rigidity. Improved gear feel and outstanding durability are the result of an all-new machined aluminum gear design.
Reel Design Features:
- 8 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- AMGearing™ system provides precision machined gears for unparalleled smoothness and durability
- Computer optimized gear design allows for the most efficient gear system
- Carbon Matrix™ hybrid drag system for super smooth reliable drag performance
- IM-C6™ (Insert molded C6) body design combines an X-Cräftic™ gearbox design with a C6 carbon body, which gives a lightweight construction that houses gears in perfect alignment
- Lightweight graphite rotor
- Rocket line management™ system provides better control of all types of fishing lines
- Rocket spool lip design™ allows better control of line coming off the spool
- K- Clutch™ anti reverse
- Flat EVA knob provide greater comfort and durability
- Machined aluminum braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip
- Stainless steel main shaft and components for improved corrosion resistance
- Everlast™ bail system for improved durability
- Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pro-Spin Tackle users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.