Like its low profile counterpart, the Revo® STX spinning reel is built on a foundation of high quality components and lightweight design. At its core is a machined aluminum main gear design that delivers superior gear feel and performance. Durable HPCR™ (High Performance Corrosion Resistant) bearings, a C6 carbon rotor and stem and a braid ready spool translate to a super-smooth fishing experience. Engineered to outperform.
Reel Design Features:
- 9 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- AMGearing™ system provides precision machined gears for unparalleled smoothness and durability
- Computer optimized gear design allows for the most efficient gear system
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- IM-C6™ (Insert molded C6) body design combines an X-Cräftic™ gearbox design with a C6 carbon body, which gives a lightweight construction that houses gears in perfect alignment
- C6 carbon rotor provides significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength or durability
- Rocket line management™ system provides better control of all types of fishing lines
- Rocket spool lip design™ allows better control of line coming off the spool
- K-Clutch™ anti reverse
- Flat EVA knob provide greater comfort and durability
- Machined aluminum braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip
- Aircraft grade aluminum main shaft
- Titanium main shaft (40 size only)
- Everlast™ bail system for improved durability
- Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pro-Spin Tackle users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.